Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Signalink is seeking a Senior System Administrator.
If you want to be at forefront of technological advances, work for a family oriented small business, have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution with 5 years or more related experience apply today.
The System Administrator Senior is responsible for installing, operating, securing, and maintaining physical/virtual Microsoft based servers in support of Active Directory.
- Installs, upgrades, and patches operating systems and complex software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades in accordance with established IT policies, procedures, and Change Management process.
- Conducts routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Install, configure, secure, and administer Enterprise Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS applications for the Army National Guard Enterprise.
- Create, execute, and report on testing and implementation plans.
- Create, execute, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise Services
- Capable of researching and resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field and five (5) years or more experience; OR Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- 5+ years as a Systems Administrator (Microsoft)
- Experience maintaining Microsoft’s Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS services
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 platforms
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: CompTIA Security+ CE
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required within 60 days of hire)
- Active current DoD SECRET clearance or interim clearance is required
- Superior ethics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player