Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Signalink is seeking an enthusiastic Junior System Administrator to help progress a groundbreaking Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System. This program is an innovative Department of the Army initiative and includes principal-level cybersecurity leadership and support for the ISS Branch managed resources.
If you want to be at forefront of technological advances, work for a family oriented small business, have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution with 2 years or more demonstrated experience in cybersecurity apply today.
- The candidate will work in a collaborative team environment consisting of defense industry contractors and U.S. Government personnel.
- Applicant must have experience with the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to operating Systems and other networked devices, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- scanning, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) scanning, and Information Assurance Vulnerability
- Alerts (IAVA’s) required for vulnerability reporting and remediation.
- Assisting with maintaining the ICOFT Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Experience with ACAS, NESSUS Pro, and SCAP Compliance Checker
- Ability to determine applicable NIST 800-53 cybersecurity controls and develop System Security Plans (SSP) and attendant documentation to support RMF accreditation packages
- Knowledge of DoD Guidance, DISA STIG Compliance, DITSCAP, DIACAP, NIACAP, NIST RMF, eMASS, and DoD Authorization and Assessment processes
- Experience with applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, Including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and security risk analysis
- Experience in the creation of Certification & Accreditation (C&A) or Assessment and Authorization (A&A) evidence to successfully obtain RMF accreditation for an enclaved environment consisting of virtualized and physical systems running Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VMWare operating systems
- Experience and certification with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to enter and maintain records and provide updates to artifact repositories and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Experience with design, implementation, and operations of server and/or datacenter virtualization technology
- Experience with the VMware vSphere Suite of products
- Familiar with VDI design, implementation, and administration, linked clones, updating images, composer operations, templates, folder redirection or roaming profiles, etc.
- Baseline information assurance (IA) certification requirements for an IAT Level II or higher position per DoD 8570.01-M (Security+, Computing Environment)
- BS degree with and 2 years or more demonstrated experience in cybersecurity.
- Must meet baseline information assurance (IA) certification requirements for an IAM Level I or higher
- position per DoD 8570.01-M (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security + CE)
- Applicants must currently hold or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance at the secret level.